some thumbnails of my illustrations

some thumbnails of my illustrations
Please click on the links below to view my portfolio ........ Images copyright of Carrie Osborne

Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year! And a silly party song too...



This is for all of you out there like me who aren't going out to parties tonight! A bit of New Year fun!
My two love 'Horrible Histories' and so do we... they're a silly bunch but its a great way for kids to learn a bit of history, and very funny!
I couldn't resist this one too...



Happy New Year everyone! Take care wherever you are, see you in 2012...

1 comment:

  1. Health and Happiness to you and your family Carrie.
    I so Love your work.
    Blessings Julie x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments, please type away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails